To ensure that our environment is a safe, happy, healthy environment all dogs:
- Must be friendly towards other dogs and people.
- Must be current on their Distemper Combo, Rabies and Bordatella vaccines. Titers are accepted instead for Distemper Combo and/or Rabies for clients that prefer a more holistic approach. Proof of vaccinations and/or titers are required.
- Males over 7 months old must be neutered.
- Un-Spayed females may not take part in any of our services while in heat and may not start boarding if they are at risk of going into heat during the time they would be staying with us.
- Must be on a flea prevention program (flea/tick prevention is recommended for the spring/summer months).
- Must NOT have serious separation anxiety (excessive barking, whining, pacing, destructiveness, etc) as it’s too disruptive to the rest of the dogs and to the humans caring for the dogs.
- Must not be overly excitable (excessive barking, whining, pacing) as it’s too disruptive to the rest of the dogs and to the humans caring for the dogs.
- Dog walking clients must have good off leash recall and good manners when off leash and/or good on-leash manners. If your dog pulls when on lead then you must supply a head halter or no-pull harness.
What to pack if your dog is boarding with us:
- Enough food for the duration of their stay (note – for lean dogs please provide extra food as they will be getting a lot of exercise while with us and might need some extra calories).
- Any medication and/or supplements that your dog normally takes including dosage instructions.
- Treats if your dog has allergies (otherwise we have plenty of grain free treats).
- For first timers or nervous dogs please pack a blanket or t-shirt that smells familiar to help comfort them at night.
- Please DON’T pack balls or other toys as we have plenty of toys here for the dogs that are good at sharing.
- Please DON’T pack large dog beds, we have plenty of dog beds, blankets and leather couches for your dog to enjoy.
Boarding Dog’s Drop Off and Pick Up Times:
- When dropping off directly in Squamish we need all dogs dropped off by no later than 4pm to allow them time to settle in, make some friends, have some play time and eat dinner before we start to wind the dogs down for their evening naps.
- When picking up directly in Squamish please let us know your approximate time of arrival so that we can have your dog’s bags packed and ready to go and so we can plan your dog’s activities for the day accordingly.
- For dog’s being dropped off at our Vancouver location please have them there by noon on the day their boarding starts.
- For dog’s being picked up via our Vancouver location we will have your dog back at the Vancouver location by 11am. The Vancouver location is open until 6:30pm so you are welcome to pick up your dog anytime between 11am and 6:30pm
Deposits for Boarding Stays:
We require a deposit of 50% of the total cost for all boarding stays. The deposit is fully refundable as long as we receive at least 48 hours notice prior to the start of your dog’s stay.
Dog Daycare Clients Must Provide Ruff Stuff With:
Lunch in a labelled plastic container if your dog eats lunch
Dog Walking Clients Must Provide Ruff Stuff With:
- Keys/Fobs to access your dog when you aren’t home unless we pick up from your yard or place of work.
- Alarm codes if applicable.
- Clean towel so that we can tidy your dog up after their walk.
- Martingale collar with city dog license attached.
- Head halter or no-pull harness if your dog pulls when on leash.
Hours of Operation:
- Squamish Location
- Monday to Friday: 7 am – 6 pm
- Weekends and Holidays: 8 am – 6 pm
- Vancouver Location
- Monday to Friday: 7 am – 6:30 pm
- Weekends and Holidays: Closed
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard and E-Transfers